NOTE FOR PROTOOLS USERS:
Felt Instruments’ plugins don’t support AAX. If you want to use Felt Instruments’ plugins in Pro Tools, you can use a third-party wrapper.
All Felt Instruments libraries that you purchase are licensed, not sold to you. This license is personal and cannot be transferred. By downloading any of the Felt Instruments, you agree to the following terms:
- Use the Library and included sounds in your own compositions, either personal or commercial, without any additional fees or restrictions;
- Install the Library on multiple computers as long as you are the only owner of these machines and are not sharing your Library license with others.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Make copies of this Library, as a whole or in part, with the intention of re-distributing, selling or giving them away. This includes making any of the content of the Library available on a network through any file sharing services;
- Re-use or re-package any of the Library’s content in another virtual instrument, sample library, sound effect library or loop or effect library of any kind;
- Re-sell the license to another person without written consent of Felt Instruments.
Downloaded Libraries cannot be returned, so we can't provide refunds or exchanges. Please be aware that as soon as you've downloaded the Library, you can't return it.
Using Felt Instruments’ Libraries and any supplied software is at the licensee’s own risk. Felt Instruments holds no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss arising from any form of use of this product.